I always do my tags, it’s just that sometimes they’re late. XD Thank you for tagging me Maribeth! Everyone go check out her awesome blog Formidable Courage! I’ve been looking forward to this one!
- ~Write down three facts about you – one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while)
- ~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you – make it all super random and interesting
- ~ Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity – make the blogging world a cheerful place. And be disastrously random.)
Okay, here are three facts about me…but one of them is wrong!
A. I have seen all the Twilight movies and own several pieces of merchandise.
B. Last summer I developed a phobia for scorpions.
C. The Two Towers if my most favorite LotR’s film.
Guess which fact is false in the comments–I shall reveal which is false after several guesses. XD
Now, onto answering Maribeth’s questions!
1) Have YOU ever written any fanfiction? Yes, but none from movies or tv shows! When I was twelve I wrote fanfiction for a children’s mystery series called Encyclopedia Brown–I completely stole the characters, added twice as many original characters, and made everyone friends. Each year I wrote a new book with those characters, everyone getting a year older…and this continued for several years! Those stories are very precious to me now and important to my writing story. :)
2) Who are your real-life heroes? What do you admire most about them? I had to think about this for awhile. Right now my big hero is my mom. She is very brave… but I don’t have many other real life heroes at the moment. Most of them are fictional at the moment. :)
3) What is your motto? What statement(s) inspire you in your day-to-day life? I have this statement hanging on my wall so I can see it every day.
This has been one of my most favorite statements for several years!
4) What is your most treasured possession? After counting my computer, as it keeps me in touch with all my friends (and the awesome internet) and all my stories which I keep on my computer, I can probably say my very very old teddy bear. I can not bear to throw him away, even though he is completely unrecognizable (and I mean this in the most literal way.)
5) Strawberry cheesecake…or a slice of Devil’s Food cake with a scoop of ice cream? Always gotta go with chocolate in the end…although cheesecake…cheesecake is awesome.
6) Top three things on your bucket list? Publish a book, work at an aquarium, and dye my hair two colors at once. ^_^ So random and awesome!
7) If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to your thirteen-year-old self? “You will NOT be married at age eighteen. Focus on something other than marriage now so that you’re not left aimless when that ideal falls apart. But keep learning how to cook, that proves very helpful and delicious later. Work harder at learning your math. Floss your teeth. And keep writing. Those characters will be your only best friends for years, so be sure to tell their story!” Stuff like that, I suppose.
8) What is your family’s heritage? (English, German, Italian, Jewish, Spanish, etc.) My family is such a mixed bag! I have German, Spanish, Irish, Dutch, and American Indian blood in my veins. My family is pretty sure my natural curls come from the Spanish blood, and I’m very proud of it. :D
9) Favorite social media network? ….I don’t know. I do know that I prefer Twitter over Facebook EVERY DAY but people seem more vocal on Facebook. Uhg. I’m warming to Google+… and Tumblr is always awesome but I’ve never done much “socializing” on Tumblr. Does Pinterest count as a social media network? My online life is a mess.
10) Your favorite place in the whole wide world? (This can be something as big as an entire city or as small as a certain corner of a certain room.) Hmmm do I pick the sweet black and white store of See’s Candy or the germ-filled but comforting library or my messy room or the nearby Harkins theater lobby or the car when we look at Christmas lights…there are too many wonderful places in the world. I can’t pick just one. XD
I’m going to tag just a few people for this tag and I’m going to let people reuse Maribeth’s awesome questions, because I just did a big tag a week or so ago and I don’t feel like making up new ones. :P So today I’m tagging:
S from @A Free Mind || Victora @Stori Tori’s Blog || Faith @Princess Faith || Anyone else may steal!