Favorite Blog Posts:
- Hermione Bookmark Speed Paint on Robyn Lindenmayer (support the arts!)
- My Star Wars Engagement on The Dorky Diva (CONGRATS GIRL)
- You Can’t Win | An Undefined List on Listless (This story sounds so real, I need more!)
- How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend (self-aware comedy)
- Gourmet Girl Graffiti (MADE ME SO HUNGRY!)
- Rolling☆Girls (Disappointed…but using the screencaps as my wallpaper)
- My Spring Impressions || Parts One, Two, and Three
- Tuesday Tunes || Assassination Classroom and Attack on Titan
What I’ve Been Watching:
- Frasier Season 10 (nearly done with the entire show! My heart!)
- Interstellar (um. I shall reserve my thoughts for a short review)
- Princess Jellyfish (BECAUSE I HAVE THE DVDS!)
- My Love Story!! (hands down best rom-com I’ve ever seen in my liiife)
- The Office on Netflix (forever and always)
- Blood Blockade Battlefront (stunning quirky sci-fi urban fantasy is stunning–see gallery below!)
Out of all the seasonal anime airing right now, the best is definitely My Love Story!! and Blood Blockade Battlefront. I can easily recommend those to you guys because My Love Story!! is hysterical and terribly adorable and Blockade is quirky and way too much fun. 😄
I’ve followed The Fine Brothers react videos for several years now; they’re the YouTubers I keep up with most. At the beginning of the month I caught up with one of their gaming series while I wasn’t feeling well. I was missing The Walking Dead. 😦 and was needing some sort of zombie filler. 😄 This is Part 1 of the series, which is still ongoing.
I’ve also been running my playlist of anime openings and endings A LOT this month. I’m still stuck on the Free! ending but there are a ton of others that bring me good memories of some wonderful shows. Peruse at your own geek risk (and it was this or Kpop, so I will take no complaints. 😄 )
Writing of “100 Levels” has come to a full halt the past two weeks as I studied for my GED science test–which I just learned today that I passed! I kept my writing habits alive by writing anime reviews and two large articles here about the internet and emotional health. I hope to put fictional writing as a higher priority in the upcoming month! Hopefully in next post I’ll have a new word count to tell you guys!
Right now, I’m looking forward to May for several reasons:
Age of Ultron for one… although my excitement for it has simmered down to a near “indifferent”… I think I’m trying to protect my feelings since I won’t get to see the film till mid-May after everyone else. I will have to spend that entire time avoiding my normal Tumblr and certain blog posts ’cause of spoilers. Gr.
The big thing for May is my state’s big summer Comic-Con will be happening at the end of this month. I bought my ticket back in February and I’m excited that it’s oh-so-close to arriving! I hope that I’ll maybe see some friends and I’ll probably do all my birthday spending prematurely while I’m there. 😄
I hope you all had a nice April!