Favorite Blog Posts
- Renamed on Camo & Pearls (so excited about my friend’s new blog name!)
- Writing Music: Renegade on Imogen Elvis: Gossiping with Dragons
- Anime Intrigue premieres! This equals me flailing with excitement!
- The Garden of Words (most stunning animation ever!)
- The Circumstances of My Home Tub (merman cuteness.)
- Kotoura-san (romantic comedy meets a mind reader.)
- Said goodbye to Parasyte and April (I spent six months with them!)
What I’ve Been Watching
- Frasier Season 4 (THIS SHOW IS HYSTERICAL.)
- Your Lie In April (IT ENDED. It was so sad but so good!)
- Arrested Development (because it’s also hysterical.)
- Parasyte (it also ended! ALL MY SHOWS ARE ENDING.)
- The Walking Dead is nearly over too.
This month I discovered Anime-Planet, which put me on a rampage to document all the anime I’d seen. I liked hearting all the characters I liked and see how much time I’ve spent watching anime. According to the meter, I’ve seen nearly two weeks worth.
Lindsey Stirling’s latest video is out and it’s so beautiful! It’s little different since we don’t actually see her play the violin. I’d also say this video holds some of her best acting! And the music is just amazing as always.
I heard this and immediately knew I needed the sheet music for it. I LOVE the piano at the beginning and the overall melody! I can’t wait to start learning this piece!
I’ve been getting into the nitty gritty details of my world recently, more than I’ve been writing it. Lol oh dear. I dislike details so I have to put extra effort into it.
Well, I like how my second post for this monthly series turned out! 🙂 My crown lengthening is happening today though, so that’s kind of a damper. I’m very nervous about it. AND my computer is acting up again and I’ve not yet done my first monthly backup! 8-| Hopefully all goes well and my computer stops acting weird! Prayers would be appreciated. 🙂