Favorite Blog Posts
- 10 Ways to De-Stress Your Day Hour by Hour on Into Mind
- Keep Calm and Don’t Stereotype White People on Stori Tori’s Blog
- Top 10 Romance Movies on J and J Productions 1809
- Death Note (my first anime)
- Gugure! Kokkuri-san (a favorite comedy)
- The Devil is A Part-Timer (the title is a big enough clue)
What I’ve Been Watching
- Gourmet Girl Graffiti (divine looking food–this is my comfort show right now!)
- Modern Family S5 (as funny as ever–Mitch and Cam are my baes. XD)
- The Garden of Words (PROBABLY THE BEST ANIMATION I’VE EVER SEEN.)
- Friends S1 (it’s okay; probably won’t be as good as Seinfeld though.)
- Death Parade (still fantastically unpredictable and gorgeous)
- The Walking Dead (that mid-season return blew me out of the water. 8-O)
I also saw Horns but it wasn’t as good as that fantastic trailer. Just watch that instead. Or Harry Potter. 😄
We Heart It
Loving my anime collection a lot. I find so many inspiring scenery pieces, character faces, and atmospheric artwork that really inspires me on a creative level!
Today I’m also featuring my Carnivals collection because I’m still reading “The Night Circus” and am back in love with everything circus/carnival. ❤
I’ve been building “100 Levels of Immersed” soundtrack for writing. I’m sharing the playlist, though you might not understand it–it’s an odd collection of fantasy music, techno music, and a mish-mash of video game and anime soundtracks that I really liked. At least it makes sense to me though. 😄 Listen at your own risk.
Also: this cracked me up. I don’t care if you don’t even know who these two people are, it’s fantastic. 😄 It made me laugh when I was really sad. 🙂
I’m continuing from where I left off on “100 Levels of Immersed”, even though I’ve lost the first two chapters. I’ll do better if I just keep going then trying to rewrite the opening. The original first draft deadline was February 28th and while I don’t think I can write the full draft by next Saturday, I’m still going to make a honest try! As of this moment, I’m at 1175 words. *fingers crossed*
I hope to do this series at least once, maybe twice, a month.
As you can see, I’ll link to music, my social media, discuss the entertainment I’m watching, and link to fellow bloggers’ posts that I’ve enjoyed, found interesting, or helpful! I hope to feature a lot of my friends in the upcoming year, so if you have a blog you’d like to me to read, be sure to let me know below!
While I’m still building this post format, are there any other topics you’d like to see me cover every month? Should I make a section on how I’m working on this year’s bucket list? What more would you like to see–let me know while I’m still developing format! ❤