- Watched The Walking Dead every Sunday–the world was as it should be.
- I wrote my first zombie novel–I referred to them as “zombs” and it was a gory awesome affair.
- The funny thing about my story was that the zombs ended up taking a backseat during the last half of the book. They simply became a tool to expose who all my characters were at their core. I’m actually really pleased that it turned out that way. 🙂
- I worked on my NaNo story almost every single day of November. It was a good practice to get back to.
- I wrote a total of 60,043 words for my book, complete with an actual ending! Best NaNo ever!
- I surprised myself by being able to keep up with my blog while doing NaNoWriMo–usually my blog gets neglected at this time of year but I guess my writing juices were really flowing! (of course, I still haven’t finished my LotR post yet…)
- On Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, the new episodes of Parasyte, Your Lie In April, and perfection itself Gurure! Kokkuri-san are released and I tried/still try to watch them the same day!
- I pinned so many funny Death Note pins that I started rewatching it too. For like the third time.
- Other anime clamored for my attention like The Devil Is a Part-Timer and Barakamon (which I finished and reviewed) all while I was trying to work on my book. I’m surprised by how much I was able to watch and write at the same time!
Overall, it was a really good November!
Things I want to keep doing:
- Watch more Walking Dead but alas the mid-season finale just happened so I must wait till February for it to come back. 😦
- Keep writing! I mustn’t slide! I need to find a story that grabs me at this moment and write it! (Same with blogging! Need to blog more!)
- WATCH MORE ANIME. And find a special outlet for me to talk about it–I might start a separate blog just to prattle to myself about what I’m watching… XD