S tagged me with this winter tag, which I’ve never see before, so I’m especially excited to answer it! Thank you, S! (Check out her blog, A Free Mind, people! One of my faves!) I’ve not gotten into a holiday mood yet, mostly because my zomb story means listening to intense music, putting joyful Christmas music to the back burner. Thankfully, that’s about to change very shortly–(I’m putting up the Christmas tree today)
1.Thank the person who tagged you & link to their blog.
2. List your top 5 favorite things about winter.
3. Answer the questions of person who tagged you.
4. Create 5 questions about winter for the people you tag to answer.
5. Tag 3 or more people.
5 Favorite Things About Winter:
1. Christmas: does not need to be explained because it’s almost everyone’s favorite holiday. 😉
2. The Cold Weather: even if it leaves me shivering at 70 degrees, it’s still a great change from a constant sweat at 105 degrees. 😐 And cold weather means my favorite thing which is…
3. Hoodies: I love wearing hoodies. I want to live somewhere where I can wear them all the time. I have a Joker hoodie, a Darth Vader hoodie, a very comfortable boy’s hoodie that are the best clothes in the world.
4. Christmas Music: because Christmas music is the best.
5. Christmas Decorations: in people’s yards, in stores, in my home, everywhere. I love seeing Christmas decorations everywhere.
1. What does winter makes you think of? Heehee…Christmas. Always. To me, Christmas equals winter and winter equals Christmas. Winter never seems to last that much longer after Christmas and New Years ends…I mean, yeah it lasts past March, but it doesn’t feel the same. 😐
2. What’s your favorite Christmas movie(s)? *gasp* I will have to limit myself: I usually list A Christmas Story as my favorite, but I also adore Miracle on 34th Street (the old one!), White Christmas, It’s a Wonderful Life, and How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
3. What’s your favorite winter/Christmas song? (Feel free to make that plural.) Oooh, so hard because there are so many good ones. I love Sleigh Ride (instrumental is best!), Carol of the Bells, O Come O Come Emmanuel, Winter Wonderland, and the songs from the animated Grinch film. Below is the acapella group Pentatonix’s rendition of Carol of the Bells.
4. What’re your favorite winter clothes? Heehee, again, hoodies. I sometimes have to wear hats and scarves, but my favorite thing is a warm fandom hoodie.
5. What’s your favorite winter drink? HOT CHOCOLATE. It is one of the best drinks, and I can’t drink at any other time except for wintertime. 😦 🙂
I now tag:
I can’t think of anyone else at the moment–if you want to do it, go ahead, of course! 😀