Thank you for tagging me, Vellvin! Your questions were a lot of fun to answer!
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging? I love so many aspects of blogging; I love meeting new people, the challenge of writing and joy of succeeding, the supporting comments of readers; just about everything is my favorite!
2. What type of music do you enjoy listening to? i.e. pop, rock, electronic ect. The variety of music I listen to is almost too much to list; big band, electronica, rock like The Beach Boys, different types of pop, Celtic, soundtracks like Danny Elfman and James Newton Howard, indie instrumental trailer music, Lindsey Stirling, ragtime, Christmas classics, ect ect ect ect…
3. Best line from The Princess Bride? (I’m assuming you’ve all seen it) I have seen The Princess Bride but I only liked it a little bit. However, I did love the running “inconceivable” joke. 🙂
4. Are you more of a reader or a watcher. Books vs. Movies? Although I know people have personal preferences sometimes, I could make fantastic arguments for both sides. I’ve always been both; a reader and a watcher. Currently I’m more of a watcher than a reader as I refuse to read The Hunger Games and Lord of The Rings books till I see the movies. However I can and do dance on both sides of the floor, if you catch my drift.
5. If you could meet up with one of your favourite characters from a book you’ve read who would it be? Sherlock Holmes–also Willy Wonka. The original book version of Sherlock Holmes was less of a jerk than what he is often made out to be in the movies and tv shows, so I think it would actually be a good experience; besides, I would love to meet my favorite fictional character. And Willy Wonka would just be amazing in his big top hat. I bet he smells of chocolate…
6. Marvelite or Ringer? I still haven’t seen Lord of the Rings so I must go with Marvelite, which I can stand by very seriously. 🙂 I’ve found that Marvel has a larger, better sense of what they’re doing with their movies than DC does, so I definitely identify myself as a Marvelite. As to Lord of the Rings, I’m pretty sure I’ll be a Ringer once I see the movies. 🙂
7. On average how much quoting do you use on a day to day basis? i.e. quotes from movies that just fit the situation. Not that often. Every once and awhile I’ll go, “Hey, this is like that moment in The Office with Jim and Dwight! HAHA!” and stuff to that degree. It’s rarer occasions when I actually remember an appropriate quote in time to actually say it. 😛