The lovely Maribeth of Formidable Courage awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award Nomination. Thanks for the award; my blog and I are very much of versatile nature, aren’t we!? 😛
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to whoever nominated you as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present the award to your own ten deserving bloggers.
4. Leave each of the nominees a comment to let them know you’ve nominated them after you have linked them to your post.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself.
I’m not going to tag any bloggers this time cause I don’t have anyone new to tag. 😦 Okay, moving on!
1. I’ve been brushing up on my typing skills recently. I learned to properly type the letters when I was about seven or eight but I never learned how to properly type the numbers on the top. I now know which fingers go to which numbers! 🙂 I’ve using the free Google Chrome App ‘Type Fu’ to now practice my speed.
2. Something my brother and I like to do together is play hidden object games off my Wild Tangent App; it’s a lot of fun to do with him especially at his age. He’s pretty detailed oriented so he helps me speed through puzzles faster. I’ve learned that he gets scared of ghosts that look like humans but he doesn’t mind the ghosts that look like flying sheets. I would have thought it would be the other way around!
3. I made more hand written notes for my horror short story then for any other novel to my memory. I was really surprised by how many different little things I wrote out! I nearly used up my purple gel pen!
4. Time zones fascinate me for some reason. Seriously, how cool is it that I could be going to bed a little past midnight and over in Tokyo it’s almost time to leave work! *suffers brain freeze thinking about life in general*
5. Speaking of time zones, I want to have, like, five clocks along one wall of my bedroom showing the times in different places. How awesome and unnecessary would that be!? I’d follow the times of New York, London, Paris and Tokyo!
6. I would very much like to look out the car window one day and see someone walking down the street with an actual little black thunder cloud over their head. I mean, sorry to that person but I think that would be cool. I would also like to see a light bulb over someone’s head as well.
7. I love ice cream–guess what my new favorite flavor is? Blue Bunny’s Birthday Party! It’s so sweet and it’s full of sprinkles. WHY HAVEN’T WE BEEN GETTING THIS SOONER?!