- When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
- Display the award button in the post
- Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
- Nominate 12 bloggers
- Notify them that they have been awarded
Thank you Sarah for nominating me for this award (and I assume you thought me elegant to give this so thank you for that as well. :P)
1. What made you decide to start blogging? This is probably an old story to my oldest followers; I originally started blogging on my mom’s blog just because she let me. I started this blog because I wanted to talk about things that weren’t on her agenda for the family blog and so this blog appeared. 🙂
2. What is your fashion style? I’ve been redoing my fashion style this past summer but I’m not really sure what to call it because I’m not familiar with fashion language. It’s a bit hip–young person related with all my new t’s and pants. I still wear skirts and fandom shirts too, though. So, it’s just Me, I suppose. What I like.
3. What is something none of your followers know about you? I don’t know, let me think for a while… no one probably knows I go to sleep with an audio book on every night.
4. What are some of your blogging goals? I suppose one of my goals is to respond to every comment I get. Some people don’t respond to comments and it feels like they didn’t even see them. So, I decided early on that I was going to respond to comments just so people knew that I appreciated the time they took leave me feedback. And because I appreciate it when people respond to my comments. 🙂
5. Where is your favorite place to shop? I like thrift stores because you can get more for your money. The mall is also great fun to go to but only after a birthday or a income of cash because it’s more expensive.
6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be? I never really thought about an ideal number. I always thought having a hundred would be really cool but only if all the people voluntarily followed me without having to tease them into with a giveaway or stuff like that. The blog just went over that number, so that’s really neat. I don’t really have another set amount I would like to see right now, though.
7. What are your talents? I’m not sure if this counts as a talent or more as gift but it’s the only thing I could come up with so I’m putting it down here: Words. I think I’m really good with words; I suppose communication is general. While I’m more fluent with my pen, I also have a knack for understanding what people are talking about and helping them form their thoughts into words. I do it with my sister a lot and I’ve actually done it with friends too. Sometimes I think I could be a counselor when I’m older. 😛
8. Are you a leader or a follower? It depends. With my siblings/family: leader. With friends, it depends on who they are, what personalities they have, how I’ve been feeling the past twenty four hours, ect. With Baptist friends, they could be more serious and I actually found it easier to be more funny and outgoing around them. So I’m more a leader in my old Baptist circle. With my Presbyterian friends, there were more loud, outgoing ‘characters’ and during the time I knew them I was under a lot of stress. So I was more quiet and more a follower with them. Confusing, I know, but it’s true.
9. What is one of your favorite quotes? I love pretty much anything that comes out of Tom Hiddleston’s mouth: here’s the quote that is on my sidebar: “So I suppose my simple advice is: Love your life. I only say that because your life is what you have to give.” – Tom Hiddleston
10. Do you have a favorite book or book series? THE SHERLOCK HOLMES STORIES. Cannot stress that enough. 😛
11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart – stylish – dressy – graceful – dainty – fine)? Uhhhh, I’m not really sure. It’s plain hard trying to be classy, although I’m not a slob either. I don’t really do the white gloves, tea cups, ect so I’m not dainty. I wouldn’t consider myself dressy, although I try to dress well. And there is no way in heck that I’m going to pretend I’m graceful–at least in the flesh. I suppose I’m the smart type. I don’t know. HELP ME OUT HERE, PEOPLE.
12. What is your favorite flower? I love red roses.
Well, I debated for a while if I was going to tag anyone and I came to the conclussion that this is the sort of tag that you do have to tag people because you can’t really say, “If you think you’re elegant, go ahead and grab this tag!” because that’s no fun. So, I’m going to tag a few girls who I consider elegant and if they don’t want to do the tag, that’s fine by me.