So, last week I was tagged by Moonstonemaiden but haven’t gotten around to doing the actual tag yet! I’m going to be simply answering her questions here because they were all really different, interesting ones!
1) Are you a day or nighttime writer?
This is a good question and I’m not really sure of the answer. It all rather depends on when inspiration strikes; during NaNo, I mostly wrote during the day…. so I suppose I am a daytime writer. 🙂
2) Do you make a playlist for your writing projects or does music distract you?
Oh-em-gee, music is a must when I’m writing. I always have different orchestrational, instrumental songs playing, like Adrain Von Ziegler orf Two Steps From Hell. Film scores are also used a lot!
3) What new movie are you looking most forward to seeing in the near future?
Literally this last week, Kayla and I went through Harkins Theaters’ “Coming Soon” website page and watched nearly all the trailers for the movies coming out in the near future, so I actually do a have a list of movies I’m excited to see once they come out either in theaters or DVD, including: Gangster Squad, Hansel and Gretel, Warm Bodies, Monsters University, Jack the Giant Slayer, Oz: The Great and Powerful, Iron Man 3, Now You See Me, Man of Steal, The Lone Ranger and eventually Thor 2 in November! I also kinda see The Heat because the trailer is super funny and reminds me and Kayla of ourselves: Kayla is like the first female agent: super serious and just very professional and then I’m like the second one, all loud, sarcastic and full of attitude. We die of laughter watching the trailer pretending that it’s us.
4) What was the last book that you read? Would you recommend it?
The last book I read was The Return of Sherlock Holmes, which was a collection of short stories about the famous detective and yes, I would heartily recommend it! It was a really good set of stories, very different from one another and super interesting. 😛
5) What’s your idea of a perfect day?
A perfect day getting together with friends in some way. 🙂
6) What is your favorite television show and /or movie? Why?
As of right now, my favorite TV show is the Hercule Poirot mystery show because it’s such a fun show. Agatha Christie’s mysteries are so genius and the show did a great job bringing to life her many short stories.
7) Have you ever read a scene in a book that reminds you of a scene you’ve written before or had already planned to write?
Yes, I have and I always feel mad because it’s like, “Hey, how dare you steal that from me, it was my original idea!” LOL
8) If you won the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
Oh my gosh, I have no idea. I might get a car! LOL I might just buy all the music I ever wanted off the internet too…. Not sure! It’d be something awesome though.
9) If you could only eat one type of food (Italian, Chinese, Classic American etc.) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’m going to say…. oh my gosh, if I say Chinese that limits out hamburgers and pizza and those are my favorite foods ever. But then, I can get tired of burgers and maybe even pizza but Chinese is just so awesome tasting all the time. So I’ll be weird and just go with my gut-feeling of Chinese food. I love Chinese food.
10) What is your favorite song at the moment?
My favorite song…. Put Your Hearts Up The tune is so cute and whimsical sounding and the music video is real eye-candy for girls.
11) What is your favorite time period in history or who is your favorite historical figure? Why?
Right now, my favorite time period is late 1800’s, the classic Victorian/Sherlock Holmes/gaslamp time period and the reason is because I’ve read so many books this year set in that time period. I wish I could time travel back to that era. 😀