1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link.
Thank you so much for this award, Helen! It means a lot to me!
2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped into your head and why you continue it.
I actually started out blogging on my mom’s blog. After writing on there for probably a year, I decided I wanted my own blog where I could talk about anything I wanted to. I still blog because it’s a great writing exercise, I love getting to know other bloggers and I simply enjoy it.
3. Describe a usual day of your life.
Normally I get up, eat breakfast, check emails, publish a blog post, check friends blogs, schoolwork, housework lunch, more computer, depending on which day, Kayla and I will walk the neighbors in the morning and than visit them in the afternoon as well; Mom and I will watch a Murder She Wrote and Matlock in the afternoon, more computer, cook, eat and clean up from dinner, more computer, family worship, maybe a movie, go to bed about 10:30 to 11:00 at night.
4. The best collaboration with a blogger(s).
Even though we’re not done yet, it’s been great fun working with James in creating a Avengers challenge. I’ve also been honored by joining the Fangirls on Felucia team, along with doing a couple guest posts.
5. Worst collaboration with a blogger(s).
All my collaborations with other bloggers have all been good experiences, so I’ve actually not had a bad one yet.
6. Explain what having this blog means to you.
I don’t know how to put it in words. This is where I do my scribbles, share my thoughts and favorite fandoms with fellow fans. I also love meeting other young people who share my same beliefs and opinions through my comments and their blogs as well.
7. Nominate 5 followers for this award.