Kayla asked me some questions at her blog on THIS post and apparently quite a few people were waiting to see what my responses were, so I’m publishing them now before I forget. 😀
1. Would you marry Steve Rogers if you had the chance to? Supposing he was a real person, of course.
Well, it would depend. He has most of the qualities I already want to see in my future husband, but I would still need to ask a few other questions, like if he was a born again believer…. Anyway, concerning the story, I really hope that he stays single; I think Peggy was his only love and I really hope that Sharon Carter character DOES NOT come into future movies. He just needs to stay single. Because Jedi-Chick and I will die if he doesn’t.
2. Would you rather meet Jane Foster or Britt Nicole in real life?
Kayla, do you realize how weird that reads? Jane Foster, a fictional woman of science, or Britt Nicole, a contemporary Christian artist…. Honestly, I haven’t thought of meeting eiether. I suppose I’d rather meet Britt Nicole.
3. What is your favorite quote from Jane Foster?
“I SWEAR I’m not doing this on purpose.” 😄 I think that’s what she said. Anyway, that was a funny part of the movie.
4. Are you annoyed I am asking you about Jane Foster?
I am really more confused… It’s not like I like Jane Foster or talk about her at all, so I’m kind of wondering why she’s the first thing that comes to your mind to ask me about….
5. Who do you like better, Luke or Leia? Why?
I like Luke better, because he’s obviously the main character of the Originals and the films showed more of his soul throughout the trilogy than Leia’s, so I feel more familiar with him than her.
6. Would you rather take math lessons with Thor or Black Widow? Assuming neither one has never taught math before.
I do not want to take math lessons at all, but I suppose I would rather do it with Black Widow. Thor’s magnificent power and presence would probably be a little distracting… (I would spend the time asking him about Loki, anyway.)
7. If you had the chance to give Black Widow a more modest jumpsuit or to forever erase the infamous bikini from ROTJ, which would you do? (Totally a sissy question)
The bikini. BY FAR, The bikini. As Carrie Fischer has said, that bikini came from hell and I want it to go back there forever….
8. What is your favorite thing about your sister, Kayla? (I hope this question doesn’t seem witchy of me.)
What does witchy mean? And…. I don’t know. I just like you as you. 😛
9. Would you rather spend all day with Princess Leia or Black Widow? Assuming their characters came into your world for a day.
Well, one would have to first think about what you were going to do with them. If Leia–a government official–came to town, what would we do?? Hold press conferences about how Obi-Wan Kenobi is the only hope for this years presidential elections? Now, if I met Black Widow I could maybe meet Hawkeye through her…. So, that would be meeting TWO famous people instead of one…. I don’t know. I don’t care, I guess. It’s not like it’s going to happen, right? I guess I’d meet both; we’ll campaign for Obi-Wan Kenobi and Black Widow can take out all the rowdy people who get too excited. And Hawkeye could also be there; he could report to Shield how The Avengers should team up with the Rebellion. How’s that?
10. If you saw Darth Vader standing on the sidewalk, would you go out to see him, or would you hide in the house and watch from the window?
What stupid person in their right mind would see the real Darth Vader–SITH LORD AND MURDERER– and run out to go see him? “Hi, Lord Vader, I’m such a huge fan of yours. Can I call you Anni?! Oh……. what are you doing with that lightsaber?” Uh, yeah, I would totally stay in the house and contact Shield somehow. “I think Loki has made contact with the Sith!”
11. Blasters or M9′s?
Blasters. They’re WAAAAY cooler. You can actually see where the ‘bullets’ go. 😛