1. Favorite band: *sigh* I don’t listen to bands, so I actually don’t have a favorite. I mostly listen to film scores. (This means I am not One Direction crazy. Ha. Ha.)
2. Who I like and why I like him/her: Uh, wow, that’s really throwing a person out there. I think I’ll keep this to fictional people… so I’ll make my answer Steve Rogers. Because of everything about him. His humbleness, his gentle-manliness, his fighting spirit, his courage to do right, his moral beliefs (including his thoughts on God), et cetera, et cetera …. you haven’t seen his movie or his second appearance in The Avengers, then you need to get yourself to a blockbuster and a Harkins, like, right now.
3. Hardest thing I’ve ever been through: A two year family ordeal which I’m keeping private, but that basically sums it up.
4. My best friend: Would have to be Kayla; she and I are a lot of like and we can confided to each other easily. We’ve always been good friends while growing up, but our relationship has really gotten strong over the last few years as we’ve learned to be less selfish and more thoughtful of one another. So, I’d certainly have to say Kayla is my best friend.
5. My favorite movie: IMPOSSIBLE! Okay, actually, my recent favorite The Avengers *duh*.
6. Do I smoke/drink? No, I don’t actually. I’ve tasted both wine and beer (sweet wine is okay, but let me tell you dry wine is horrid and beer is one of the most disgusting things that exsistance.) However, I don’t condemn people who do smoke or drink because neither are sins according to God’s law. HOWEVER, being drunk is sin and it’s also not good to let something like smoking taking over your life in an addiction. I do want to just fling that out there. The cigarettes and wine are not the problems, the lack of self control on man’s part is. There, I just gave my two cents worth on a controversial topic!
7. Do I have any tattoos or piercings? No, I don’t. I don’t even have my ears pierced. Yes, a lot of our friends give us strange looks when they realize this. Apparently it’s rare when girls don’t have their ears pierced before the age of thirteen.
8. What I want to be when I get older: A home keeper and wife. Also maybe a published author. 😀 Because that would be neat.
9.Relationship with my parents: Very good; my relationship with my Mom is especially nice. It’s fun to go out to lunch and shop with her and just talk. (Bare with me as I give a belated mother’s day rant). Mom is super awesome and fun; she lives Star Wars a ton and she also really enjoyed The Avengers with us. She really loves us and everyday I learn how many ways she gives up for us. Thank you, Mommy!
10. One of my insecurities: Loosing the people I care about; this especially rocked my boat last year when we suddenly switched churches. I still get in the dumps when I think about how I never see the people who I grew up with throughout six of my teenage years. However, now I feel the same way about the friends I’ve made at our new church. The friend/friend brother/sister relationship I’ve gained with The Boys has been tremendously encouraging and enjoyable because we all have so much in common. I’d be horribly sad to loose them too. *sighes* Loose friends and gain friends; it’s a bonus when I can keep in touch with old friends through email (*wink at Rebekah and Ashley*)
11. Favorite place to shop: Uh… I’m not a HUGE shopper… Goodwill, sometimes Savers, the occasional book store and …. Walmart. *grin*
12. My eye color: I’m sure you’ve all been wondering this! Lol. Blue.
13. Why I hate school (or work): They must take for granted that everyone hates school and work. There are times when I get frustrated or might not want to do my school or work, but I can’t say I hate it either
14. Relationship status as of right now: Technically, I’m single. Lord willing, in the long run, I’m already taken and I’m just waiting for a subtle message of “he’s the one”.
15. Favorite song of the moment: The entire Iron Man 2 soundtrack. I’m re-listening to that soundtrack again. I love the Iron Man scores–I think the best of all the Marvel soundtracks; I can’t wait to hear the score for Iron Man 3.
16. A random fact about myself: I have been a member of the NRA (or National Rifle Association). I was, like, one and a half. Blame my Dad. But I’m quite proud of this fact and that I’ve grown up around firearms all my life.
17. An age I get mistaken for: All my life—like, since I’ve been about eight—I’ve always been mistaken for being two years older than I really am. On my tenth birthday, my pastor told me he had thought I was twelve. Around my sixteenth birthday, I got mistaken for being first eighteen and than twenty one! Random people have always guessed two years ahead of my actual age. The reason, I think, is because I’ve always been quite tall for my age. Kayla and Nathan are tall too, and they’re also mistaken for being older a lot as well.
18. Where I want to be right now: Uhhh… maybe at The Boys’ house. I suppose. I guess I don’t really want to be anywhere at the moment. At least at The Boys’ house, I could be talking about literature, Sherlock Holmes and writing with Dylan. That’s always fun.
19. Last time I cried: Geez, I don’t go around crying very often at all. However, I can track the last time I cried down to last Wednesday—during The Avengers. During a certain very sad part.
20. Concerts I’ve been to: Zero. I don’t listen to any bands.
21. Do you want to go to college? Nope. Too much money, too little good influence and I don’t need a degree to be a stay at home mom. 😛 I learn that stuff here at home.
22. What’s your favorite body part? Goodness…. I don’t know, actually. That’s kinda a weird question; just one body apart from the rest isn’t much. So… I guess I like it all. It’s perfect. God’s a great Creator.
23. What’s your most embarrassing moment? Conveniently, I cannot recall any at this time. LOL
24. What’s your favorite flower? Roses. I don’t care if that’s cliche, it’s true. I really like roses.
25. What’s the shortest a person could be before you just wouldn’t date them? What a way to rule out potential dates–by height?! Since I don’t plan to date, and since I don’t think height should really have anything to do with choosing your life partner, this question doesn’t really apply to me. I suppose it would be nice to marry someone taller than me, but really, it doesn’t matter. Sometimes short guys with good hearts can appear six feet tall to me. No joke. Honest to goodness truth. 😀 ^ That guy right up there? He did. So there.