Five names you’ve been called: Ha ha! Yes, I really have been called these names by other people–all outside my family!
1. Lord Vader
2. Mrs. Holmes
3. Mrs. America (as in, ‘married’ to Cap)
4. Wonder Woman (not quite being compared to the character but more in just being a wonder… I suppose…)
5. Lady Star Wars
Honorable Mention: A Nut. I’ve been called ‘a nut’ more times than I can count!
Five games you like to play: These aren’t all board games, by the way.
1. Cops and Robbers
2. Freeze Tag (Legacy style)
3. I Have (or I Have Not)
Five weapons I’d like to know how to use properly: YES! WEAPONS! (and I didn’t list regular guns because I already know how to use them properly.)
1. Bow and Arrow (I’ve done archery but not very much and I’ve never really been shown the truly ‘proper way’ to do it)
2. Knives (for knife throwing)
3. A machine gun (I’ve fired a machine gun, but it was a spur of the moment thing)
5. A tank (I dream big, okay?)
Five ice cream flavors I totally dig:
1. Mint and chip
3. Moose track
4. Cotton Candy (rare when I get this)
5. …. anything with chocolate and caramel! lol
Five things I did yesterday:
1. Sat in a shallow wading pool for about 30 minutes
2. Ate a brownie
3. Walked the neighbor dogs
4. Worked more on restyling my hair
5. Wrote most of this post!