Lauren at Bits and Pieces tagged me with this very fun looking tag!!! Thanks so much, Lauren! I’m going to get right into it.
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!
I can tell this is going to be a long post! LOL!
1. I enjoy Disney movies a lot; but for whatever reason, I have never seen The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Dumbo, or Peter Pan. No, I don’t feel like I haven’t lived.
3. I’ve taken back some of my dislike for The Clone Wars since watching their bounty hunter arc. There is good in this show because there is Obi-Wan and Cad Bane. Cad Bane is one of my new favorite bounty hunters. I still am not wild about all the changes and complications they’ve done though. FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE, THEY’RE BRINGING DARTH MAUL BACK TO LIFE! BLASPHEMY! I take that as pure insult against Obi-Wan. *continues fuming*
4. I really got into writing because of a children’s mystery series called Encyclopedia Brown. I grew up on those stories and than made the characters my own in my writing. So they’re all very special to me.
5. I rarely have dreams with movie characters in them. With rare exceptions: like my dream a couple nights ago where I was with Tony Stark and I had an arc reactor in my chest. And my other dream where I was at the chiropractor’s office and saw the Imperial officers holding a meeting in the waiting room! Ask in the comments for the full dream if you want to hear it.
6. My favorite comic series is Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin is one of the smartest yet childish characters ever and his adventures are hilarious. Hobbes is also one of the cutest things ever. I especially like him because he’s a tiger and tigers are my favorite creatures.
8. I have ridden a motorcycle; but not by myself, of course. A friend took me for a spin up and down a long road at a party once. I kept thinking it was like riding a land-speeder from Star Wars to keep myself from freaking out slightly as it was a totally new experience. It was very fun and I’d love to ride again.
9. I can concentrate better on writing when there is noise in the background. Not random noise, but a steady noise, like rain. When I want or need to be serious about it, I listen to this rain effect. For whatever reason, the rain through my headphones blocks out other distractions and calms me down. Go figure.
10. A book character whom I feel is just like me is Dr. Watson. For three simple reasons: We both see things but never actually observe (but when we do, we do great!). Neither of us are handy at the thinking process; we’re more those type friends who can sit and listen and help during the action. And we both write about our adventures: he goes on big ones and I go on little ones but we both come back and write about them in first person point of view. See? Dr Watson is my alter ego, I think: No denying it. And in movie version, like Nigel Bruce’s version, I can be of good humor a lot! LOL
11. I have three slideshows running constantly on my desktop: Star Wars, Avengers and Captain America. With a Captain America shield in the background. It’s rocking awesome.
Now I need to answer Lauren’s questions. She has some good ones! 🙂
1. If you could spend one day with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would you spend it with?
Gosh… besides Jesus (wouldn’t that be awesome), I’d like to meet my Mom’s mom, and my favorite actor, Basil Rathbone. That’s such a tough question.
2. What is your current favorite song?
Believe by Britt Nicoles
3. What’s your favorite summer activity, big or small?
Swimming! I LOVE swimming; water is nice to be in during the summer.
4. Let’s say you get a cat. A really cute, really fluffy, really adorable cat. What do you name it?
Heehee, I did get a cat. I named her Princess. For fun, pretending it was a boy, I would have named it . . . . maybe Bucky, after Bucky Barnes in Captain America.
5. If you could own one exotic animal, with the guarantee that it wouldn’t eat you, or trample you, or some other tragic thing…what would it be?
Hands down; a tiger! My most favorite animal! I’d love to have one! If could act like a little cat, that would be amazing!!!
6. Who is the scariest movie villain?
No doubt about it; the wicked queen from Snow White! I’m seventeen years old and she creeped me out completely when I watched the film for the first time last summer! *Shivers* Especially when she transformed. Blaw.
7. Did you like Aurora’s dress more when it was pink, or when it was blue?
Blue. I actually like the blue one better.
8. Who inspires you most, whether they be famous or non-famous?
That’s hard to say. My mom is one of my biggest role models.
9. Would you rather sit down with a good book, or sit down all comfy cozy with the laptop and read blogs, pin stuff, Facebook creep, etc…?
I will do either a book or my laptop: I would read blogs and write up posts.
10. Absolute favorite Disney character?
IMPOSSIBLE! Okay, I will list several favorites that I might not have already mentioned on here:
11. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“I’m just a kid from Brooklyn” *SQUUUUEEEE*
Now these are the questions you need to take and answer at your blog if you’re tagged: but like Lauren said at her blog. If you want to do this, feel free too even if I don’t tag you. 🙂
1. What famous movies have you not seen yet but would like too?
2. What is your opinion of Charlie Brown?
3. Which of your favorite books would you love to see made into a film and why?
4. What is one of your favorite pass-times?
5. What type of vehicle would you love to own, from any film, book or even from reality?
6. What movie poster would you LOVE to own if you could have your pick?
7. What is a minor thing you’d like to see in your future spouse?
8. What is your opinion of snakes?
9. What is a pet peeve you’ve discovered from being on the blogosphere?
10. If you could dress up–without any difficulty or thought of cost–as any character, who would it be?
11. Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
I now tag:
I won’t be offended if you don’t do it. 😉 And if some of you don’t know who to tag, feel free to tag me back, as I’ll happily answer your questions! 🙂
This was a very long post and it took all day to make but it was SO FUN at the same time! Thanks again, Lauren, for tagging me! I’ve been over due for a long post of randomness! 😀