I absolutely detest writer’s block, it’s been such a bother. However my dear friend Maribeth tagged me over at her blog Formidable Courage, so now I have a tag to do! Yay!
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions set by your Nomination Blogger
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
4. Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
1. I’m fast becoming a Harry Potter fan; I’ve seen the first five movies and have quite enjoyed them. I look forward to seeing the last three and hopefully reading the books later. And yes, I’m a Hufflepuff, according to several tests…
2. I take great pride in my personal DVD collection.
3. I can make balloon animals.
4. I can be quite lazy and I know I’m holding myself back when I am.
5. This is one of my favorite quotes and I have been trying very hard to remember it whenever I become intimidated with being vulnerable or honest, whether online or being out of the house. I want to stop apologizing for being me.
DANG IT, THAT IS SUCH A GOOD CODE TO LIVE BY.
6. I’ve been rewatching The Office lately. I forgot how much fun the early seasons are and how far the show fell when Michael’s character left. *sobs*
7. I’ve been attempting to get into this habit of drinking a glass of water right when I go to bed and right when I get up. I’ve read that this is apparently a good thing to do, from several sources. But please don’t ask me why because I don’t know. I’m just doing it…
8. I love Doritos chips. A lot. Specifically Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese. YUM.
9. I am currently addicted to playing the Jelly Splash app on my iPod.
10. Hot Topic is my favorite mall store because they actually sell Disney clothes for gals my age!
11. I’m very excited for Captain America The Winter Soldier. It can’t come any quicker!
Here are Maribeth’s questions!
1. Who is your favorite character in the Bible (besides Jesus)? I like Joseph with his coat of many colors. His story is very encouraging.
2. Do you consider yourself an outdoor person? If so, what are your favorite outdoor activities? I don’t really consider myself an outdoors person. Then again, I live in a very hot city, so can you blame me?
3. If you could live anywhere in the United States, where would it be? Washington or Oregon. One of those states. THEY GET RAIN.
4. What noble character quality do you admire the most? Humility. Not the abusive idea of humility where you can’t ever say a good word about yourself or you let people walk all over you, but the humility where you can acknowledge when you make a mistake and can take care of it right. Basically, I really admire the opposite of pride, that idea that you can never be wrong.
5. In what ways has God comforted you in the recent past? God comforts me a lot through my Mom. And actually, something really big happened a little while ago but I can’t talk about it quite yet. Hopefully sooner than later though.
6. You are offered a choice of three fattening (but hearty!) entrées: a cheeseburger, ultra-British fish and chips, or lasagna. What do you choose? Cheeseburger, hold the cheese, please. Eight times out of ten, I will pick the hamburger, unless the restaurant we’re at serves awesome wings. Or pizza.
I have no mental energy at the moment to pick out specific people (if I follow you, I think you definately deserve a sunshine award for sure :D), so any of you who like my questions below are free to do this on their blog.
1. If you could only keep two of your five senses, which would they be?
2. What is your opinion of the Harry Potter series; if you like it, who are your favorite characters and what house do you belong? If you don’t, do you hold your standards for Harry Potter against other series with magic like Lord of the Rings, Merlin or The Chronicles of Narnia? Why or why not?
3. What three movies are you looking forward to most this year?
4. What sport do you dislike the most and why? (not understanding it is not really a reasonable answer. Sorry.)
5. Do you use Pandora Radio? If you do, what are your favorite stations to listen to?
6. What Internet browser do you use?
7. Opinion on popcorn.
8. Recall something kind or thoughtful someone outside your family did or said to you that made a lasting impression with you; say a quick thank you and then privately think about how you could do something similar to someone else.
Let me know if you do the tag; I’ll come read your answers and comment.